Educational Resources: Other
PA School Codes for Students with Giftedness:
Chapter 16: Special Education for Gifted Students: http://www.pacodeandbulletin.gov/Display/pacode?file=/secure/pacode/data/022/chapter16/chap16toc.html&d=reduce
Chapter 4: Academic Standards and Assessment: http://www.pacodeandbulletin.gov/Display/pacode?file=/secure/pacode/data/022/chapter4/chap4toc.html&d=reduce
Resources for Learners, Parents and Teachers:
Resources for Teachers:
Resources for Administrators:
1. Teaching All Students: Staff Guide to Accommodations and Modifications – a resource available for modifications and accommodations
2. Chromebook Accessibility & Learning Tools: https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/chromebook-accessibility-and-learning-tools.pdf
3. Chromebook Apps & Extension Tools: https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/chromebook-apps-and-extensions-for-learners-with-dyslexia.pdf
4. iPad Apps for Learners with Complex Support Needs https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/ipad-apps-for-learners-with-complex-additional-support-needs.pdf
5. AAC Feature-Matching training by Kelly Fonner at PaTTAN
6. TechOWL, Technology for Our Whole Lives – Temple University https://techowlpa.org
7. Lauren Enders, CCC-SLP, Assistive Technology on Pinterest
Aquarium and Zoo Live Feed (free - any age)
Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover:
The San Diego Zoo:
has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour!:
This Canadian site FarmFood 360:
offers 11 Virtual Tours of farms from minks, pigs, and cows, to apples and eggs.
This Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China:
is beautiful and makes history come to life.
This iconic museum located in the heart of London:
allows virtual visitors to tour the Great Court and discover the ancient Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies.
Tour Yellowstone National Park:
Travel to Paris, France:
to see amazing works of art at The Louvre with this virtual field trip:
Virtual tour Baltimore Aquarium:
Virtual tour of Ireland:
Brain Games, Puzzles, and more.
Brain Games, Puzzles, and more.
Virtual Escape room $23 per person (code "FBFUN" fore more off):
done on Zoom with a live walkthrough person:
Virtual escape room $10 a room:
(completely digital and can be done at any time)
Free at-home kids yoga lesson plans:
Games to help train your brain
60+ games to see how you do against others your age
Free conentration games used by schools.
Introductory and intermediate music:
theory lessons, exercises, ear trainers, and calculators.
Music is for everyone:
Music practice transformed:
Movement and mindfulness:
videos created by child development experts.
is a colorful music curriculum for kids 1-12 that will teach your kids how to play their first instrument, how to sing in tune & how to understand the language of music! 21 for free
Zumba / Yoga:
All sessions FREE - all lessons are on chairs
Improve your typing skills
while competing in fast-paced races with up to 5 typers from around the world.
60 seconds test
(Activites for kids with Austism)
Educator Resource - encouraged to share with families too!
Supporting individuals with Autism at Uncertain times from the UNC Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute Autism Team:
Free Materials for Preschoolers:
(Resources for Military Families)
Air Force Aid Society:
Careers for Returning Veterans:
COVID19 Military Support:
Home Buyers Guide for Veterans:
Storage Guide for Military Families:
(A storage guide for military families who are having to relocate)
Top 10 Ways to Practice Resilience Skills During Challenging Times:
16 Financial Resources for Military Families - https://files.constantcontact.com/8259a02a001/84de7a09-5c3b-4cf8-a81d-eda3c4d0e3eb.pdf