Educational Resources: Other
October 5th- October 30th, 2020 (free - any age)
As part of Learning at Home, your seven PBS stations across the state (collectively known as Pennsylvania PBS) are providing
on-air broadcasts of educational programs
1. Teaching All Students: Staff Guide to Accommodations and Modifications – a resource available for modifications and accommodations
2. Chromebook Accessibility & Learning Tools: https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/chromebook-accessibility-and-learning-tools.pdf
3. Chromebook Apps & Extension Tools: https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/chromebook-apps-and-extensions-for-learners-with-dyslexia.pdf
4. iPad Apps for Learners with Complex Support Needs https://www.callscotland.org.uk/common-assets/cm-files/posters/ipad-apps-for-learners-with-complex-additional-support-needs.pdf
5. AAC Feature-Matching training by Kelly Fonner at PaTTAN
6. TechOWL, Technology for Our Whole Lives – Temple University https://techowlpa.org
7. Lauren Enders, CCC-SLP, Assistive Technology on Pinterest
Aquarium and Zoo Live Feed (free - any age)
Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover:
The San Diego Zoo:
has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour!:
This Canadian site FarmFood 360:
offers 11 Virtual Tours of farms from minks, pigs, and cows, to apples and eggs.
This Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China:
is beautiful and makes history come to life.
This iconic museum located in the heart of London:
allows virtual visitors to tour the Great Court and discover the ancient Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies.
Tour Yellowstone National Park:
Travel to Paris, France:
to see amazing works of art at The Louvre with this virtual field trip:
Virtual tour Baltimore Aquarium:
Brain Games, Puzzles, and more.
Brain Games, Puzzles, and more.
Virtual Escape room $23 per person (code "FBFUN" fore more off):
done on Zoom with a live walkthrough person:
Virtual escape room $10 a room:
(completely digital and can be done at any time)
Free at-home kids yoga lesson plans:
Games to help train your brain
60+ games to see how you do against others your age
Free conentration games used by schools.
Introductory and intermediate music:
theory lessons, exercises, ear trainers, and calculators.
Music is for everyone:
Music practice transformed:
Movement and mindfulness:
videos created by child development experts.
is a colorful music curriculum for kids 1-12 that will teach your kids how to play their first instrument, how to sing in tune & how to understand the language of music! 21 for free
Zumba / Yoga:
All sessions FREE - all lessons are on chairs
Improve your typing skills
while competing in fast-paced races with up to 5 typers from around the world.
60 seconds test
(Activites for kids with Austism)
Educator Resource - encouraged to share with families too!
Supporting individuals with Autism at Uncertain times from the UNC Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute Autism Team:
Free Materials for Preschoolers:
(Resources for Military Families)
Air Force Aid Society:
Army - Financial Assistance Resource - https://files.constantcontact.com/8259a02a001/d27c2103-be46-4e7a-92dc-cf18ad9c9448.pdf
Careers for Returning Veterans:
COVID19 Military Support:
Home Buyers Guide for Veterans:
Military Money Help During the Coronavirus Pandemic:
Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society (NMCRS):
Request Emergency Financial Assistance if Impacted by COVID-19 -
(Service members and families who have been affected financially as a result of travel restrictions, closures and other events from the coronavirus can check with these service relief organizations to see if emergency help is available.)
Top 10 Ways to Practice Resilience Skills During Challenging Times:
16 Financial Resources for Military Families - https://files.constantcontact.com/8259a02a001/84de7a09-5c3b-4cf8-a81d-eda3c4d0e3eb.pdf